1. Content Project Manager:
Help investors implement projects in the "investment"
Help investors choose the consultant for the work:
- Evaluate design
accordance with the provisions of the current law
- Approval of the design has been evaluated
- To approve the total cost estimate
- Selection of contractors, equipment supply, electricity, water, telephone, fire, etc.
and approve the bidding results.
- Drafting a contract with the contractor.
- Contact with other agencies and individuals involved in the investment phase.
- Coordination of construction activities of the contractor under a common schedule.
- Solve problems that arise in the course of construction.
- Approval of the work generated and expenses incurred.
- Confirm the volume of work completed
- Payment to the contractor under the terms of the contract
- Management costs during the construction phase.
- Manage project quality.
- Consider making quality records and recordkeeping.
- Review and approval of test records partial and full.
- Organization of the acceptance of partially and fully in accordance with current regulations
- Review and approve the settlement records of the contractor.
- Review and approve complete profile.
- Review and approval of total settlement construction costs.
Planning the implementation of "Project Executive Chairman" investor approval, including:
- Plan and schedule selected contractors design, test design and design approval.
- Plan and schedule selected the contractors, supply and installation of equipment, electric
- Planning and construction progress and coordinate the implementation.
- Planning and progress of settlement documentation and the completed work.
- Work with the unit design, monitoring and control of the design process.
- Helps Investors choose the design and design solutions.
- Assist Investors choice evaluation design unit.
- To review the evaluation results and modify the design of the unit.
- The investor approval of the final design.
- Consider the total cost estimate and approved by the Owner total estimate.
- Helps Investors approved procurement plan.
- Helps Investors bid up the Trial, consider consulting the bid evaluation results, selection
- Assist the Owner in writing contractor selection and bid results.
- Helping investors to negotiate a contract with the selected unit.
- The investor approval of the contract.
- To assist the investor in the start command.
- Helps Investors held a groundbreaking ceremony.
Help investors approve the plan
- Arrange ground
- Organization of personnel and equipment
Measures for construction
- Measures to ensure quality.
- Occupational safety measures.
- Draw up the construction schedule, the investor for approval.
- Manage volume:
- Monitoring, stats, update the volume according to the prescribed period.
- Check and compare the actual with the drawing table base of each item to confirm the
volume was completely constructed as a basis for the investor pay the contractor.
- Determine the cause of the arising to the investor base address.
- Confirm the volume generated.
- Report periodically to the investor in terms of volume has been completed.
- Review, evaluate progress to the investor for approval.
- Monitoring, stats, updates actual work on the site, the time of start and end of each work.
- Check and compare actual progress with the approved schedule.
- Testing and evaluation equipment, labor, construction vehicles, compared with the Contractor's construction methods.
- Notification of the actual situation of progress, given the causes affecting progress.
- Proposed Owner, the Contractor shall take specific measures, in time to ensure progress.
- CDT report on the progress periodically.
- To check the work process payment (contract-based) browser CDT as a basis for
- Based on current regulations, along with the contractor come to an agreement on
procedures, documentation, responsible for the legal basis of payment.
- Prepare statistical tables record the payment, accumulated over time.
- Controlling the price changes, the new unit (if necessary)
- Consistent with the contractor on how and disbursement plans to investor approval.
- Prepare periodic reports payment and settlement reports for investors.
- Participate with the same investor settlement reports.
- Coordinate CDT.
- Coordinate the Contractor.
- Adjust the schedule to the contractor operating under a unified schedule.
Managing contract performance:
- Based on the contract to check for proper implementation of the Contractor
- Same design consultants, contractors record certification status, cause arising
- Check the statistics of the Contractor's claim - Investor reports.
- Subscribe to the statistical factors affecting construction work such as weather, supply
of materials, installation of equipment, electricity, water ... design changes, causes and
stop the construction period.
- Tracking Statistics, General Contractor's breach of contract accompanied by damage
- Joining the investor in problem solving complaints of the Contractor.
Test, test, test and put into operation:
- Monitoring the implementation of the complete experiment, experiment.
- Check the idling part, not tonnage
- Check profile complete.
- Assessment of the whole project investor reports. Contract up test completed and handed
- Join test completed and put to use the exploit.
Up completion Profile:
- Check profile complete works approval
- Check profile settlement construction costs approved by the Owner.
- Check all engineering records. Investor approval and archiving.
- Prepare final report completed works.
2. Monitoring works: including the following:
- Check the capacity of personnel, equipment, laboratory standard
- Check the quality control materials prior to use contractors for work
- Check the monitor contractor's construction methods
- Making records (or logging) the results of inspection and supervision of construction
contractors on site
- Confirm completion drawings
- To test, in coordination with the parties involved to resolve arising in the course of
Things to note in project management:
1. Build a team united together to solve the problem. Otherwise you will not be able to
offer the right solution or will create a lot of controversy about the goal of the project.
2. Always remember and follow the objectives set out during the project.
3. Develop a strategy to achieve all the objectives of the project.
4. Monitoring and periodic inspection to ensure that the project is always in the initial
5. Clearly defined milestones and benchmarks: the desired results, the obstacles, the
policy will help you achieve the results you expect.
6. Updated information from all stakeholders (those concerned, involved or affected by t
he activities of the project) in order to avoid conflicts of interest in the future.
7. Selecting the appropriate members for the project - those who can contribute to the
identification and information of interest to the project, not just the group can work together.
8. Teamwork. If all members of a team / group work independently, the final product will
not fit the same as what the team has shown.
9. Be realistic about the number of projects that you or your organization can undertake
and the goals set out.
10. Project planning by answering questions such as: what to do? Who do? How much?
When? How? ...
11. Provide plenty of alternatives (brainstorming), then select the optimal parameters
based on the initial set up (eg: based on cost, time, target, etc.)
12. Please negotiate when you need the resources / resources / factors that have little
or hard to find.
13. Please hand over the parts can each milestone of the project, so that progress can
be measured more easily.
14. Given measure, quantify, describe all factors that may affect the value of the standard.
15. Do not schedule any work time more than 4 to 6 weeks. Instead, let's break it down
into manageable tasks to.
16. Continue to ask questions. More questions, you will find out more and how to solve
the problem or discover the problem as opposed to what the original definition.
17. Avoid the "temptation" try to complete any outstanding work - it will be for future
versions of the product or service department.
18. Take time backup in the event of unexpected situations or issues not contemplated.
19. Do everything you can to keep tasks on schedule, a mistake here may be bogging
down the current project
20. Always wary barriers "block" in the course of the project (roadblocks) and go toward
professional activity (pro-active), do not react to them but to help the members of the project
to complete the task of them.
21. Watch as the team members are performing important tasks, so they will not be trying
constantly to do more work.
News & Events
- Licogi 16.8 - applications Technology Topbase in Phuoc Khanh Petroleum Depot works Nhon Trach, Dong Nai save over 40% of the cost of the foundation
- The application of new technology – topbase foundation – bubbledeck –light concrete brick to constructions
- Circular 09/2012/TT-BXD dated 28/11/2012 of the Ministry of Construction
- Decree 71/2010/ND-CP dated 23 May 06, 2010 detailing and guiding the
- Circular guiding the implementation of Decree 71/2010/ND-CP dated 23/6/2010
- What is feng shui
- Feng shui workshop in architecture and construction planning
- Thang Long Theatre - The idea of a temple column
- Watch the shimmering beauty of "lotus" 68 floors